RISQSERVE has a strong team of project managers and construction engineers who are equipped with modern tools for project and construction management.
Through our technical partners, we have access to a versatile fleet of light and heavy construction vessels.
Our team has decades of offshore construction experience across different geographical regions, from the North Sea to West of Africa to the Pacific
Offshore Construction Management
Subsea installation planning and execution is one of our main stays. From scoping to load-out and eventual subsea deployment, our engineers have the necessary experience to support your projects remotely or hands on
We perform the following:
Supervision of external and internal suppliers performing subcontracted scopes of work
- Preparation of Installation sequence and generation of associated schedule
- Preparation of logistics and transportation plans and strategies
- Preparation of Engineering Plans and associated CTRs
- Performing Engineering and project risk reviews
- Installation Fabrication package management
- Welder and welding qualification management
- Fabrication Site inspection and audit
- Ensure project and HS&E compliance and adherence to project budget & schedule
- Generation of FEED and detailed design MDR
- Assigning delivery of the allocated package of engineering tasks in accordance with the Tender Engineering Table (TET) or package of engineering tasks on a construction project / IRM vessel campaign in accordance with the agreed Project Engineering Plan (PEP) to respective engineers.
- Overseeing development and preparation of comprehensive and fully defined scope of works.
- Review installation methodologies and limiting criteria in accordance with project specifications and Engineering Standards for task allocated to engineers.
- Writing of installation specifications and scopes of work for flowline, Risers, Umbilicals, Moorings, Structures, Diving, Jumpers, Flexibles and various SURF packages
- Managing drawing Office interface and deliverables to ensure timely preparation of drawings required for inclusion in engineering documents and procedures
- Review deck equipment layouts to ensure optimum utilization
RIGHT SCHEDULE + RIGHT ASSET = COST SAVINGS
Our flexible products installation team performs feasibility studies to determine sizes of the installation equipment such as reel drive systems, over-boarding chutes, tensioners and hold back winches. Additional assessments are performed to determine minimum deck areas required and where necessary, additional aids such as turning shoes may be required to direct and manage the installation path
Selection of the lay system is a critical part of the operations, issues around head heights, traction squeeze pressures, lay speeds are considered. The installation of bend-stiffeners, bend restrictors and other accessories are also considered to ensure the selected lay system is fit for purpose
The time and cost of retrofits where purpose vessels with built lay systems are unavailable can also be assessed by our team
We also provide experienced offshore crew comprising riggers and rigger foremen with experience in working in and around lay systems. They understand the risks and are competent in implementing the associated mitigations.
They are able to understand the step by step procedures and hold points as per the Inspection Test Plans required for verification of the installation process
Our offshore team works to very high standards of safety. They work to ensure zero incidents with respect to themselves or the equipment being handled.
The installation methods we adopt take into account human factor and ergonomics to ensure that the right tools and ways of working enhance the safety of our people
The focus of our rigid products team is the installation of steel pipelines in shallow and deep water.
They work with analysis team to determine top tensions and peculiar pipe joint and welding requirements to enable them select the right equipment and determine best methods for the initiation, lay and laydown/abandonment.
They develop the pre-commissioning methodology for flooding, Cleaning, Gauging and Hydro-test and work with pre-commissioning vendors for the detailed procedures and equipment selection
They manage and supervise welder and welding qualification programmes